Hey, I'm glad you found your way to my website about creating art with my daughter, Rose, along with other little people I teach Conservation. Welcome. Hopefully it'll add a splash of colour to your day.
Drawing, colouring and painting are great ways for children to express themselves especially if they haven't mastered the art of speech yet. The mind of a child is a magical place full of adventure and when translated through art, the results can be enchanting. We have so much fun doing this together and each picture tells its own, often higgledy piggledy, story. I hope you enjoy looking through our doodles and as much as we have done creating them.
Resulting from my workshops Teaching Children Conservation Through Art in nursery schools, I've just helped Mad Hatters win their first ever Award for doing so. Please visit ‘Conservation Workshops’ to find out more.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
- 14K Solid White gold Princess Cut Wedding Engagement Ring
- 3.05 CT 14K Solid Yellow gold Garnet Pear Shape Basket Setting Pendant w Chain
- 1.50CT Natural Genuine Oval Ruby and Diamond Ring 10K White gold
- 14K WHITE gold DIAMOND RING WHITE & blueE DIAMONDS SZ 6.5 WITH BOX HEAVY 8.5 GR
- 3.15 Carat Synthetic Yellow orange Sapphire 10k Yellow gold Mens Ring Size 12.5
- Certified 1.75ct Round Near White Moissanite Engagement Ring in 14K White gold
- Certified Red Yellow 100% Natural A Jade jadeite Pendant Flying Dragon 飞409052
- 9ct Yellow gold Cable Oval Diamond Cut Chain New
- Collana Mabina women 553215 silver silver Zirconia
- Florence Mary Anderson Pendentif black Princesse Brésil Fairy Tales Peint COQUE
- LIA SOPHIA CRYSTAL BOUQUET CLEAR RING SIZE 10 NEW
- Prinzessin Lillifee Kette 2013167 silver 925
- Trendor Accessori in silver Zirconia Ciondolo 80180
- 2.00Ct 7mm Moissanite Round Forver Brilliant VVS1 Enagement Rings 14K White gold
- 1.00 Ct Round Cut Diamond Women's 14K Solid White gold Engagement Rings Size 6 5
- 2519.410mm Natural Green Prehnite Gemstone Transparent Crystal Pendant AAA
- BNIB Kevia Tory Johnson Amethyst Geode & Marcasite Hammered gold Cuff Bracelet
- Heidi Daus Lavish Layers 3-piece Crystal-Accented Bracelet Set HSN 300
- Rare Folli Follie bluee gold Signature Resin Bracelet New with tags
- John Wind Sgoldrity Gal gold Initial Bracelet; A - K
- Certified 3.19ct Round Moissanite Forever Wedding Engagement Ring 14K White gold
Feel free to check out the doodles Rose and I have created together. We hope they'll add a splash of colour to your life.
I'm a creative person born with a passion for art which I seem to have passed onto my little girl. Teaching young children the paramount importance of Conservation and how to look after our planet better so that all life forms - humans, flora and fauna - can continue to thrive for future generations, is something we can do through drawing and painting and is essential to the success of our being.
Nurturing the relationship between Children's Art and Conservation is my quest. It's the sentiment behind the art that can be the learning.
My work background is in PR and I have a degree in Anthropology BSc from UCL which I found fascinating as it enabled me to focus my interests in Man’s Early Art, Conservation, Human Ecology and Primatology.
I learnt the ropes and honed my writing skills at, in my opinion, London's best PR agency
https://www.profilepublicrelations.com and outside this, I continued to develop my passion for art by taking courses at P3683 AAA++ REAL 13mm ROUND AKOYA PINK LOOSE PEARL. Skills I hope will make this an enticing website for you browse.
"Diana prepares these sessions with obvious great care and thoughtfulness. She delivers them at just the right level for our pre-schoolers, and while she talks about creatures and animals that are endangered, along with what the children can do to help, we observe the impact these workshops are having on our children from the 'WOW' moments that happen during, and after, the workshops. Diana has a very respectful, caring attitude towards the children and they respond by soaking up the important information she's giving them. With the way Diana is teaching them conservation, the seeds that are being planted in their minds today will surely bare fruit in years to come and indeed help conserve our planet"
Mrs Elaine Chiverton
Owner of Mad Hatters Nursery