Hey, I'm glad you found your way to my website about creating art with my daughter, Rose, along with other little people I teach Conservation. Welcome. Hopefully it'll add a splash of colour to your day.
Drawing, colouring and painting are great ways for children to express themselves especially if they haven't mastered the art of speech yet. The mind of a child is a magical place full of adventure and when translated through art, the results can be enchanting. We have so much fun doing this together and each picture tells its own, often higgledy piggledy, story. I hope you enjoy looking through our doodles and as much as we have done creating them.
Resulting from my workshops Teaching Children Conservation Through Art in nursery schools, I've just helped Mad Hatters win their first ever Award for doing so. Please visit ‘Conservation Workshops’ to find out more.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Type:||Chaîne longue||Numéro d'article:||20609075|
|Pays/Région de fabrication:||Allemagne||État:||Neuf|
|Numéro De Fabricant:||pas pertinent||Métal:||Argent sterling|
- 10K White gold, Red Ruby and Diamond Oval Ring (.13cttw, I-J color, I2-I3)
- 14ct White gold Natural Opal & Pink Tourmaline Womens Trilogy Ring -Size J-Z
- 1.27 Ct. Yellow & White Sapphire '3 Stone' 14k gold Ring
- 14K WHITE gold 1CT ROUND & BAGUETTE DIAMOND CLUSTER RING SIZE 7 6.9 grams
- 2CT CUSHION CUT D VVS1 HALO DIAMOND ANNIVERSARY ENGAGEMENT RING 14K WHITE gold
- Carissima gold Collana con Pendente da women Due Ori 9K (375)
- CLASS 9K 9CT WHITE gold INDIAN RUBY & DIAMOND ART DECO INS RING FREE RESIZE
- 9ct Yellow gold St Christopher Hollow Pendant New
- Collar 2Jewels women 251306 Acero Acero Zirconia
- Genuine NEW KAMELEON JEWELRY KP 3
- MEDAILLE EN OR yellow 18K - POINCON TETE D'AIGLE - MARIE - 2,5 x 1,3 cm - 1,5 g
- Rebecca Femme XLBSDD12 Acier Acier Diamant
- Ventage khamsa hamsa yellow solid gold 18k red stone 0.49 grames
- 1.15 Ct Green Diamond 2 Stone Infinity By Pass Promise Ring 14K White pink gold
- 1.50 CT Round Cut Moissanite Halo Bridal Set For Engagement Ring,14kt White gold
- 4Ct Forever 9mm Cushion Moissanite Unique Engagement Ring 10K White Real gold
- Bracciale Brosway women bfn15 Lega Metallica silver Cristallo
- Holiday Sale 2.00 Ct Pear Cut Solitaire Wedding Ring In Solid 14 K White gold
- Ritani Solitaire Diamond Cathedral Tulip Engagement Ring Semi Mount
- Anello Fede Nuziale men women gold yellow 18k
- I1 G 0.45 Ct Natural Round Diamond Channel Set Engagement Ring 14K Yellow gold
I'm a creative person born with a passion for art which I seem to have passed onto my little girl. Teaching young children the paramount importance of Conservation and how to look after our planet better so that all life forms - humans, flora and fauna - can continue to thrive for future generations, is something we can do through drawing and painting and is essential to the success of our being.
Nurturing the relationship between Children's Art and Conservation is my quest. It's the sentiment behind the art that can be the learning.
My work background is in PR and I have a degree in Anthropology BSc from UCL which I found fascinating as it enabled me to focus my interests in Man’s Early Art, Conservation, Human Ecology and Primatology.
I learnt the ropes and honed my writing skills at, in my opinion, London's best PR agency
https://www.profilepublicrelations.com and outside this, I continued to develop my passion for art by taking courses at ORIGINAL Trollbeads Little Iris TAGEA-00059. Skills I hope will make this an enticing website for you browse.
"Diana prepares these sessions with obvious great care and thoughtfulness. She delivers them at just the right level for our pre-schoolers, and while she talks about creatures and animals that are endangered, along with what the children can do to help, we observe the impact these workshops are having on our children from the 'WOW' moments that happen during, and after, the workshops. Diana has a very respectful, caring attitude towards the children and they respond by soaking up the important information she's giving them. With the way Diana is teaching them conservation, the seeds that are being planted in their minds today will surely bare fruit in years to come and indeed help conserve our planet"
Mrs Elaine Chiverton
Owner of Mad Hatters Nursery